- With the wide variety of services provided by Intuit QuickBooks, there are too many technical problems occurs sometimes while using QuickBooks application. QB users may deal with many problems on their running program and these are generally related to data related problems, network related problems, transactions failed problems or other online problems. QuickBooks unrecoverable error comes one of them.
With the wide variety of services provided by Intuit QuickBooks, there are too many technical problems occurs sometimes while using QuickBooks application. QB users may deal with many problems on their running program and these are generally related to data related problems, network related problems, transactions failed problems or other online problems. QuickBooks unrecoverable error comes one of them.
What is QuickBooks Unrecoverable Error?
QuickBooks unrecoverable error is known as one of the most common error which generally occurs when you try to open your company file or when you click on the save, print, or ship icon at the top of a transaction. This error shows that your QuickBooks software has experienced “critical application fault”.
Unrecoverable error generally displays different-different numeric error codes, each error contains 10 digits in a “5-digits space 5-digits” sequence. The tutorial today will guide you how to troubleshoot the QuickBooks unrecoverable errors.
List of Unrecoverable Errors in Quickbooks
When unrecoverable errors occurs in QuickBooks, you might encounter a different error code from the scenarios given.
02457 7942820888 4117113730 8463100000 1477500000 1520400227 5500800551 4627415563 1389013824 7558219758 6384720103 33023
When QuickBooks Unrecoverable Error occurs?
Checkout the situation when the QuickBooks Unrecoverable Error occurs:-
- While trying to Start/open/access a company file.
- At the time you closing a company file
- While closing any open window at a QB company file
- While Creating a backup, a company file or Creating a Portable file
- At the time of downloading a payroll update/upgrade
- While running the Verify or Rebuild functionality
- When saving a record/transaction
- At the time of sending the payroll via Direct Deposit
QuickBooks Unrecoverable Error Message xxxxx-xxxxx – Screenshot
Troubleshooting of QuickBooks Unrecoverable error codes
Unrecoverable errors can be solved in different-different ways. Let’s start them one by one.
Solution 1: Suppress your QuickBooks Desktop
- First of all suppress the desktop while starting QuickBooks
- Press as well as hold the “Ctrl” key.
- Double-click the QuickBooks application icon.
- Press and hold the “Ctrl” key up until the “No Company Open” window programs.
- Suppress the desktop while opening up a Company File
- Choose the desired company file from the “No Company Open” window.
- Now Press & hold the “Alt” key, then choose the “Open” icon.
- If you are redirected to the login details, release the “Alt” key first, and then type-in the user name & password.
- Note: If you are not triggered to the username & password, do not release the “Alt” key.
- After that, Press as well as hold the “Alt” key, after that click on the “OK” icon. Do not release the “Alt” key till the file is entirely open.
Important: Once you performed the above steps in your QuickBooks, QuickBooks will certainly show an empty display. If you can highlight a QuickBooks menu by just hovering your pointer to it, your company file is completely open.
Solution 2: Use Auto Data Recovery to Restore the Backup
- You can restore your QuickBooks backup files with the help of QuickBooks auto data recovery procedure.
- This steps will also help you to solve the Unrecoverable errors.
Solution 3: Create a New Windows Admin
On Windows 8 as well as 7:
- On the keyboard, press the “Windows+R” keys simultaneously to open the “Run” window.
- Enter the ‘Control Board’, after that choose “OK” icon.
- Choose the “User Accounts” tab, and then “Manage another account” tab.
- Select the “Create new account” tab, after that enter the name of the new account.
- Choose the “Administrator” tab, after that hit onto the “Create Account” tab.
On Windows 8.1
- Go to the “Run” window and then press the “Windows+ R” key on the keyboard.
- Enter the “Control Panel” and later, choose the “OK” button.
- Hit onto the “User Accounts” tab => “Manage another account” tab => “Other accounts” tab => “Add an account” tab.
- Select the “Sign in without a Microsoft account (not advised)”, then choose the “Local account” tab.
- Type-in the username, password, & password hint, after that choose the “Next” icon.
- The screen will go back to the “Manage Other Accounts” display. Select the freshly built account, then hit onto the “Edit” icon.
- By default, the new user is readied to typical individual. From the drop-down menu, choose the “Administrator” tab.
- Select the “OK” icon.
On Windows 10
- Click on the “Start” menu, then go to the “Settings” tab => “Accounts” tab => “Family & various other users” tab.
- Under the “Other Users” icon, choose the “Add someone else to this computer” icon.
- Choose the “I do not have this person’s sign-in info” icon, and then “Add a user without a Microsoft account”.
- Type-in the name of the new account, after that choose the “Finish” icon.
Important: Appoint a password to the new account to make sure security.
- Choose the recently produced account, and then select the “Account Type” tab.
- Select the “Administrator” tab, and then click on the “OK” icon.
Solution 4: Identify how many users are affected
Recognize the number of users are influenced by utilizing a different login credential to open the very same company file. If the error just occurs in one specific user, that individual credential could be damaged if so, recreate the damaged user.
Condition 1: A regular individual is damaged:
- In the “Company” menu, select the “Set Up Users and Passwords” tab.
- Then choose “Set Up Users” tab.
- Enterprise users: In the “Company” menu, choose the “Users” option.
- And the click “Set Up Customers and Roles” icon.
- Hit onto the “Add User” icon…, after that enter the user name as well as password. Hit onto the “Next” icon.
Tips to Remember: Do not make use of the damaged user name.
- Customize the customer as needed, and then choose the “Finish” icon.
- In the “File” menu, choose the “Close Company/Logoff” option.
- Sign-in the QB company file utilizing the new-log in the credential.
Condition 2: The Admin user is damaged
- You need to download the QuickBooks file doctor tool from here
- Install and run QuickBooks file doctor tool.
- The file doctor tool will auto detect the problem and try to solve it automatically.
Solution 5: Troubleshoot QuickBooks Desktop
- First of all you need to repair the QuickBooks application .
- After that Download and also run the QuickBooks Install diagnostic tool from here.
- Reinstall the QuickBooks using clean install.
- Now manually repair your Microsoft Components. If you are not comfortable with these actions, seek advice from an IT Specialist or Microsoft support team.
- Fixing or reinstall Microsoft.NET Framework
- Fixing Microsoft MSXML
- Uninstall or re-install Microsoft Visual C++
- Run reboot.exe file
Solution 6: Stop QuickBooks from opening all windows at start-up
This is one of the best methods to avoid QuickBooks unrecoverable error. The steps involved in this method are as follows:
- The first step is to press “Alt key“, while double clicking “QuickBooks application icon“.
- And then, when the system displays the prompt for the “user password“, the user needs to release the “Alt key” and then type in the password.
- Moving ahead, the user needs to click “OK tab“, and when the application launches, and then hit “Alt key” once again.
- And the last step is to release the “Alt“.
It should be noted that when the application launches, remember to close all windows or simply click ‘close all windows’ from within the application before leaving.